Many readers ask about psychological problems that are intractable to psychotherapy. Conditions such as Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, and Antisocial Personality Disorder do not have great treatment records via therapy in and of itself. And, while chauvinism is not a DSM-IV disorder per se, it remains a social problem that is not easily ameliorated.

Fresh off his appearance on the Dr. Phil show, internet celebrity and author Dick Masterson of MenAreBetterThanWomen.Com joins Dr. Rob to give us insight into the mind of what many consider misogyny. Fools and myopic readers of Dick’s site erroneously label him an “actor” or a “fictional character” used to simply get a rise out of women and sell his book in what many believe is a satirical hate-speech format. Rob Dobrenski, Ph.D., however, will not fall prey to such hoodwinking.

Dick is a man with true disdain for the female form, one who is incapable of a loving and meaningful relationship with a woman. Read on as Dr. Rob uncovers the mechanisms behind Dick’s views and demonstrates the limits of a psychologist’s abilities against such unwavering conviction. Bear in mind that I might also use this interview as the basis for a research grant on Dick, the Hannibal Lechter of women-bashing:

1) While MenAreBetterThanWomen.com does not allow women on its site, I both allow and encourage women to read ShrinkTalk.Net. Is this a problem for the purposes of this interview?

I have no problems with women reading this interview and I have no problem catering to the female mind. Sometimes, I talk to as many as three or four women a day. Just expect my answers to be slightly less profound than they would be at a man-brain packed sausage-party like MenAreBetterThanWomen.com. Swear words and The Truth melt women’s pretty little brains.

2) (Mental Note: Subject believes women’s brains are not only small, but attractive as well). Dick, isn’t it true that you wanted to speak to me as a form of therapy, as a way to purge yourself of your hateful ways?

As I kept insisting on Dr. Phil, I don’t hate women. I’m just aware of the mountain of evidence throughout history and science which concludes that men are better than women. Who invented the V8 engine? A man. Who discovered the teachings of Jesus? A man.

Sure, I’ve said that women are whores, but what’s wrong with a whore? A whore is a woman who provides sex in exchange for money. A trash collector collects your trash for money. A magician blows your mind for money. Women will collect and blow anything you want for a free car. I have no idea why a man would hate a whore. I suppose he might if he was broke.

3) I see. In my practice, approximately 60% of those without a diagnosed psychological problem are female, and many of my colleagues report a similar statistic. I suspect that this is because women tend to be more open to self-exploration and communication. What are your thoughts on this?

I’ve written about this in my book Men Are Better Than Women in an article titled Television, Syphilis, and Cats. In it, I ask how psychologists can even successfully test a woman for mental illness. How do you tell if someone spilled paint on a Jackson Pollack? 60% of the time, you can’t.

4) Okay, so in addition to not hating whores, you enjoy discussing STD’s, felines and fine art. Good. Moving on, you recently appeared on the Dr. Phil Show. Many see him as a wise and helpful man, despite a formal reprimand from the state of Texas for having a dual relationship, as well as portraying himself as an authority in specialties that are outside his area of study. What “Man Advice” would you give to such a charlatan and poor excuse for a man?

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, I don’t take advice from tampon salesmen. As soon as I put a tampon ad between the words “are” and “better” in MenAreBetterThanWomen.com, you can officially reject everything I say.

While I was on Dr. Phil, I saw a form of worship and fervor that I have not seen outside of a Pentecostal church. Not worship over Dr. Phil’s advice or teachings, but over the general gestalt of his empire. You might want to include a definition of that fancy word for your female audience.

I’m not sure Dr. Phil is even selling psychological advice. I think he’s selling a religion, and I have no problem with that. You can see the tampon ad a mile away.

5) I think all of us are familiar with the definition of…wait, what was that term again? Gestalt? Never mind. I often see men in my practice who struggle with issues related to intimacy and commitment. I suspect you do as well. What do you believe is behind these difficulties?

“Issues” with intimacy and commitment are good things. I’m tired of this vagina-conspiracy targeting men and their perfectly honed instincts — which I call manstincts. “Intimacy” and “commitment” lead to one thing: marriage. Marriage is a 50/50 bet with everything a man owns — including any sex he may or may not be getting over the next ten years.

There should be neon signs in front of churches telling you to fuck off. A few emotional warning signs are your first line of defense against insanity.

6) (Mental Note: Remind pastors in therapy to tell clergy to “fuck off”). Your critics have suggested that your attitude toward women is due to a defect in your early bond with your mother, but I suspect a neurological problem or traumatic brain injury (TBI). Do you have a TBI?

Traumatic brain injury? I can’t say that’s impossible. I used to box and I did get a pretty good crack on the head one time trying to feel up an Irish girl with a huge rack at Starkbierzeit in Munich. Great festival, but nowhere near as mancredible as Oktoberfest.

Back to my mother, eh? My mother told me not to write the book and not to write the site. Sounds like a good mother to me.

7) What advice would you give to women who have unfaithful spouses?

Hit the Treadmill. You can find more information about that at HitTheTreadmill.com. A man will never cheat on a woman who keeps him well fed and well fucked. It’s called “responsibility”.

So sex, exercise and gustatory satisfaction are the keys to marital bliss? Fascinating. Do you have issues with female animals, or just female people?

Female animals actually share a lot in common with female humans. Female mosquitoes, for example, suck blood while male mosquitoes do not. Male mosquitoes are content with chillin. Female lions are also so greedy that they do all the hunting. If I was a lion, I would love running around the dessert killing the shit out of everything. Female lions are selfish.

9) If men are truly better than women, what is your take on how marriages can be more successful?

The only marriage that will ever work is the one between chocolate and peanut butter that is the delicious candy snack of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. All other marriages are frauds and hoaxes. Don’t fix what isn’t broken.

Dick, thank you for that…enlightening experience.

Dr. Rob, very much unlike Dr. Phil, knows when to cut his loses. The cliché fits in this case: the person has got to want to change for your work to have an impact. He might also need a neurological exam, but that’s neither here nor there. For more “manlightening” speech, check out Dick Masterson’s website, MenAreBetterThanWomen.com and his book of the same name. Damn, I hope my mother doesn’t read this.

99 Responses to “The Mind of Male Chauvinism: An Interview with Dick Masterson, Author of “MenAreBetterThanWomen.Com””

1. Amber says:

oh…my…god
    If this man weren’t so ridiculously hilarious I’d want to turn his nuts into a neck tie!
    I’m honestly speechless! So much shit running through my mind, but nothing can come out to even TRY and make sense to or about this man.
    What did YOU learn from this interview Dr. Rob?

2. Sean says:

Is it wrong that I snorted at the Gestalt joke? That was a pretty hilarious interview.
    What’s next, psychoanalyzing Maddox’s MS Paint style drawings?

3. Flora says:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH oh my God!
    Words cannot describe how much of a shallow loser Dickmaster is. He acts like the side of the man is always right, but the fact that he seems to think women have to pay for men’s occassional shallow ways is truly hilarious. I wish I could be as ignorant as Dick at times, so I could always think I’m right about everything without looking at situations in depth.

4. super-genius says:

This guy is taking you and phil for a ride. Kudos for giving him even more exposure. Funniest thing you’ve ever typed (his words i mean)

5. Charles says:

The guy is pretty clever. He tapped into a character that can dip into an deep pool of easy jokes that are timeless and relative to everyone. Makes sense that Dr. Phil had him on, those two are probably thick as thieves around each other. There is no better way for Dr. Phil to build his (assumed) mostly female audience than to battle his exact opposite. I agree that Dr. Phil has a cult like audience, only a cult member would listen to the crap he spews everyday(The TV at my work is controlled by two women who always turn on Dr. Phil, so I am unfortunately very educated about his show).
    It was very telling when he used the word ‘sausage-party’ in reference to his web page. Obviously a very good character. I hate to say it, but I’ll probably visit his sight now because there are some funny bits in here. I’m going to be very disappointed if his site isn’t ‘Mantastic.’

6. Rufus says:

“The cliché fits in this case: the person has got to want to change for your work to have an impact.”
    ‘the person’: Dick Masterson
    ‘has got to want to change’: Don’t fix what isn’t broken
    ‘for your work to have an impact’: You fail she-boy. You were unable to make an impact for the same reason you can’t teach a calculator that 2 + 2 = 5 without physically reprogramming it to display whatever you’re feeling at that moment.
    Dr. Rob Note: She-boy?

7. Doubt Fish says:

Let’s analyze two quotes, shall we? I’m not taking any sides here. I’m just here to provide a neutral, unbiased voice of reason – and perhaps admit that the sexism I learn in grade school is not always right. Is it really fair to single out one man and attempt to attack his character – the source of the views – as opposed to changing the views themselves?
    I was disappointed that you focused solely on what you had previously assumed about Dick Masterson. Is he wrong in that he states that a vast majority of great inventions were invented by men? He is not incorrect in his statement – look at the history books and you will find that you have to actively search for a section set aside for acknowledging relatively negligible female contrabutions.
    Quote 1:
    oh…my…god
    What did YOU learn from this interview Dr. Rob?
    Posted by: Amber at December 13, 2007 01:50 PM
    Quote 2:
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH oh my God!
    Posted by: Flora at December 13, 2007 03:45 PM

8. missmephy says:

hiiiiilarious. reminds me of http://www.landoverbaptist.org

9. Mike says:

The first comment posted, and looky, looky, a reference about violence against male sexual organs. Let me guess, you MUST be a woman, right? Okay, I get it, nothing is funnier than bashing male sex organs; because you’re a woman, and it’s bashing men, that makes it funny.
    I guess I’m not surprised that as, a “sophisticated woman,” you took it to that level so quickly. It’s okay, our society has been holding women’s behavior at a different (read: lower) standard for a long, long time. I mean, why else would be just fine for a female to kick a man between the legs, but god forbid a man recipricates the gesture? The best answer is that our society expects far more from our men than our women. I mean we expect that kind of talk from teenagers, and, as pointed out, adult women. Nice.
    To Mr. Shrink Talk, not every man is pleased with the gynocentric turn our society has taken, and not every man is going to take it face-down. Why is it when a woman thrashes men she’s empowered, taken the other way around, he’s chauvinistic?
    Also, pointing out the obvious (like: we’d still be dying at 25, and a 20 mile trip would would be an all day affair if not for the work of men) is not sexism, it’s just the truth. When women rail against men, all the while enjoying the lifestyle, and creature comforts created by men, I really wonder how they aren’t crushed under irony that thick.
    Shrink Talk Note: That’s DOCTOR Shrink Talk to you! And let’s not take this piece too seriously people…

10. scootah says:

I’ve always wondered what sort of vast, gaping insecurities issues would be required to take an obvious hoax as a serious position.
    I notice however that it’s always a Woman who forwards me a chain email requesting me to protest BonzaiKitty.com

11. Pete says:

Wow, that guy sure is a dumbass. Don’t need to be psychologist to tell he’s got some serious problems. Sounds like he’s bought into his own religion a bit too much.

You know, you’d think being a woman would make me angry at this guy, but I’m not. He seriously sounds like he has a few screws loose in his head though.
    The funniest part for me was the fact that he is chauvinistic, and has the name Dick.
    Oh, and that he thinks female lions are selfish for doing all the actual work of hunting and raising young- while all the male does is take naps, eat, and if by chance another lion invades their territory then kill it.
    I do agree with him on one thing though:
    Recees Peanut Butter Cups are delicious

13. MansVoice says:

“Why is it when a woman thrashes men she’s empowered, taken the other way around, he’s chauvinistic?”
    Double standards, duh.
    MABTW.com.

14. Doubt Fish says:

At the very least, I would appreciate it if you did not devote the entire piece to slandering this man’s beliefs and, more insultingly, his character. I mean really, you have not one thing to say about that girly-girl who diagnosed herself? You take such a lenient stance between female fuck-ups and male ones – why can’t you be unbiased?
    Men are sick of this double-standard and the fact that girlys like the ones above bitch over INSUFFICIENT PAMPERING! They call men sexist for not admitting that they are inferior!
    I’m sorry, Dr. Shrink Talk, much like the same old testicle line brace-faced girly-girls keep on repeating over and over again, this kind of ‘humor’ is forced and bigoted. Unlike many other offensive* ‘womyn’ jokes, small cock jokes are forced into a conversation. Nobody likes the annoying little teasing cunt who is laughing hysterically at her own small dick jokes and threatening strangers with her little feet, which have probably touched more balls than the entire production line of Fruit of the Loom.
    That’s all I have to say for now, I hope I don’t come off as a screaming, bigoted, woman-bashing man just because I’m just a little bit pissed of at the fact that guys like you just laugh at the whole ‘pretty gurlz get away with everything’ phenomenon. To give you a better picture of what you’re fighting for, your conformist cause has allowed female sex offenders to walk away from prison because they’re ‘too pretty (read good or genetically superior w/XX chromosome) for it’ (I can’t make this up), and you don’t even donate one second of your time sparing a thought for those three [male] musicians who were killed by a suicidal model when she slammed her car into theirs. I won’t even try to justify the thought process, or lack thereof, she had going on. She’s a murderer and deserves to spend the rest of her life cleaning sewers and unclogging gutters.
    By the way, she got off. I guess she was just better than those men, who probably were so talented with the help of the buddy system or something. I don’t know, it’s not proper to think that far into things.

15. Doubt Fish says:

May God save you all when you discover that a swift kick in the balls does not stop a man from protecting his food stores. We don’t all roll around moaning on the ground after you piss us off – some of us actually believe in the radical ideology of equality. Sorry, in an equal world those tits are just a bloated chest which you use to divert attention away from your personality and character.
    You know, to show that you’re a stupid whore who starts unprovoked attacks and wars on the ‘genetically inferior male race’ and then wonder why more and more men are buying into Dick’s philosophy.
    Maybe it’s because you’re head is just stuck so far up your ass that you can’t actually step back and look at what he’s saying. Don’t worry about the sentence and grammatical structure, girly, focus on the philosophy.

16. jianna says:

For heaven’s sake, can’t we all just agree than every gender has it’s crazies? If both men AND women could get over how OMGZDIFFERENT we are I think we’d all be alot happier.
    Someone pointed out above that most big, influential inventions were invented by men. Yes this is true, but the fact is, women weren’t allowed to complete the same level of education as men, putting them at an automatic disadvantage in that department. Once again, I’m not trying to declare all men douchebags or anything, I’m simply trying to point out that the point that men invented important stuff is moot with regards to which gender is superior. Which, by the way, neither is.

17. JP says:

Dear Lord. Can people not sense sarcasm?? I loved this story and will definitely check out his site.

18. T says:

Did you speak to him in person or via e-mail? Are you sure this isn’t a very elaborate charade? It’s just too funny to be real…
    He sounds more like a character invented by Sasha Cohen. A very funny one, who’s only purpose is to get a stir out of everyone.
    And if he’s really become that character, that’s just even funnier

19. Maggy says:

You know, many of these comments have completely and totally appalled me. For those men who have absolutely no understanding of what women have had to go through to get the rights they have today–bravo…the thoughts certainly shine through in these comments. So “men”, the mass majority of inventions were created by men. Well why is that? There’s a reason for it sonny boy…women weren’t even given the OPPORTUNITY to be able to invent anything. How could a woman do so when her life was supposed to be devoted to being at home, staying with the children, and plopping a big ole steak in front of her hubby? Society forms women to be the ultimate “homemaker” and it’s incredibly difficult, including for an educated woman like me, to get out of this mold.
    “relatively negligible female contrabutions”? (btw…you spelled “contributions” wrong) WOW. Just WOW. I have absolutely no comprehension how you can’t think the proverb “behind every great man there is a great woman” doesn’t have some, if not complete, truth. Women spur on the thoughts of their men, wives play incredibly important roles in all the thoughts and actions in many of our former presidents. The fact remains that women are still stuck behind men even today (which is why nobody knows about many of their contributions, which, I’m sure many men have taken complete credit for), and it will take many more lifetimes before women truly start to be equal members of society.
    I know that this post was not meant to be taken incredibly seriously, but these comments are what people are thinking and actually believe. I am dismayed at how far behind everything still is.

While not a professional psychologist (Although with people like Dr.Phil, you wonder what his teachers were smoking when he got his qualification), I think I have a pretty good view of Dicky-boy.
    I respect him. And not just because he made me a moderator (Haha. Was clearing porn and spam, but hey it was something) but also because I agree with alot of his shit.
    It’s a case of good idea, bad way of putting it. He is right, on some level. He is a bit sweeping, but that’s how he grabs your attention. ‘Some women are whores’ would make you think ‘I’m not part of them’. ‘All women are whores’ would and has.
    I recommend looking at his site, and the forums. We chat, laugh and have fun.
    He’s not a brain damaged psycho angry at women because his mother was a bad parent.
    Well, maybe he is, I don’t know the man (Haha), but I doubt it.
    Not a very good analysis, ‘Dr’.

21. Max Crushface says:

I will beat all the pussies who take this too seriously with my iron hard engorged member.
    Crushface out.

22. Amber says:

oi vey, my head is spinning with all the comments!
    Apparently Mike is offended at my own comment, and Mike darling, do you know any men that haven’t purposely changed their bodies to include tits named Amber? Yes, I am a woman…born that way too.
    I may have…’bashed’ the male sex organ, but it was in reciprocation of him bashing the female mind. Come on now, how many women do you honestly know in this day and age that can’t take a dirty joke, can’t dish out filthy swears with the big boys, and don’t brush serious sexual harassment off with a grain of salt?
    In the end isn’t all sexism a form of reciprocation? You tell us we’re bad drivers, we tell you that your big truck is making up for your tiny penis. You cat call women, we ogle 20-something’s tushies.
    Also, as someone so geniously pointed out, women were kept from a full education so long ago BECAUSE of men. However, there are women in our history that have made huge strides in politics, science, lit. Not to mention, as big burly men bringing home the bacon, we women were the ones to cook it, clean it, manage it, raise your children to be respectful people, and through time teach our daughters to grab the opportunities given and become better than what we were.
    Honestly, this interview just made me laugh. To each their own as far as I’m concerned…as long as personal beliefs aren’t pushed down my throat I don’t really care. Really…it’s even quite amusing that you, Mike, took so much offense to my comment and those of other women.

23. Flora says:

Thank-you Mag and Amber! You gals got down exactly what I was thinking.
    Doubt Fish: Perhaps I should’ve added that I feel that way about Dick through my own conversations with him.

24. Flora says:

To anonymous: He actually did say that he thinks all women are whores.
    Proof: http://tinyurl.com/2ggsa5

25. TheAlwaysClassyMaynard says:

Ahh shit son!! Dick is going on a tear lately. I love all the intelligent responses as well. A soon as a woman sees something she doesn’t like, she wants to tear it’s balls off. Any woman who talks like that has no one to blame but herself when she gets smacked around or her son grows up to hate women.

26. Sean says:

Forget my previous statement. Dr. Rob, you should do a case study on the inability of people to take a fucking joke. Your data can be these comments.

27. Jake says:

I don’t believe women are not equal in most respects. What I do believe is that a lot – and by a lot, yes, I mean most – women are snaking, thieving whores. Maybe my poor experience with women has contributed to this. Maybe by slight paranoia has made me just a wreck. In the end, some of the comments in this post alone have actually made my point, in my opinion.
    But what does it matter, we’ll all be on fire in fifty-odd years as it is. Not too much room for anyone to be empowered or not treated as equal, huh?

28. JordanVailo says:

While I dont agree with what anything this man says, I find it fucking hilarious all the same.

29. MansVoice says:

“I hate seeing men getting all pissy because women supposedly want to be superior. Newsflash, women want to be seen as equals. What men don’t realize is that they’ve had an automatic advantage for centuries. Is it their fault for all being dicks, conspiring to hold make all womankind out of spite? No.”
    Why the fuck should men allow women to be equals? Get the fuck up, do some shit THEN start talking shit. Please, get your worthless ass out of that door.
    “Someone pointed out above that most big, influential inventions were invented by men. Yes this is true, but the fact is, women weren’t allowed to complete the same level of education as men, putting them at an automatic disadvantage in that department.”
    >>Refuted down below. Men > Women
    ” Once again, I’m not trying to declare all men douchebags or anything, I’m simply trying to point out that the point that men invented important stuff is moot with regards to which gender is superior. Which, by the way, neither is.”
    >> Go on and lie to yourself. HAHHAHAHAH. Men > Women.
    “For those men who have absolutely no understanding of what women have had to go through to get the rights they have today–bravo…the thoughts certainly shine through in these comments.”
    Let me clear up that misunderstanding or that little joke you were obviously trying to pull. You are misinformed Missy. Women didnt invent jackshit because they were absoulutely inferior to man.
    It was like that then and it still is today.
    Fact: Even CONTEMPORARY, men invent 90% of the inventions today.
    Gee, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Michael Dell all dropped out of college without much of an education yet because of the fact that they are men, they kicked ass the same I kicked yours, sucka.
    Btw, to all those women who want equality from men… hahahahahha. Sorry, you do want it *FROM* us, right? Gee, I am not dishing out this pie here ladies. Go get it while you blow off some MANgina. Nightie night.

30. Zachary says:

The guy is a jackass, but you didn’t come off as much better, Dr. Rob.
    You clearly went in there with a pre-determined mindset of who he was, what you felt about him, what his problem was and that he was wrong. What happened to your objectivity?

31. kate says:

dick reminds me of ann coulter. god i love that whore….

32. Flora says:

Wow, Jordan, you are a real childish douchebag. Have you not heard the phrase “behind every great man is a great woman”? Without the efforts of women, there wouldn’t have been these great men who have done great things.
    MansVoice: I agree. I also think that they’d make a perfect couple for Ann’s sick views on her fellow women.

33. Jon Tea says:

That´s wrong.
    Sarah Silverman is a better comparison
    @ MansVoice.

34. Flora says:

No, Jon, that’s wrong. Did you not see her on The Roast of Pamela Anderson? She has more balls than most guys I know.

35. kate says:

flora you’re making me depressed for all womanhood when you use that ‘behind every man is a blah blah blah’ shit. seriously. do you understand on how many levels that refutes your argument?
    ayn rand people, ayn rand. she may have been an emotionless bitch, but at least she didn’t make the baby jesus cry..

36. Flora says:

How does it “refute” my argument?
    But anyway, I’m not sure if somebody already mentioned… but, with women only being “free” for less than a decade, I don’t think they really had the time to really invent much. The time that matters is now, not the past (in this instance).

37. kate says:

a) you’re implying that women have made great contributions only through men, which means that without men women could have made no contributions whatsoever. i’m sure dick would agree with you on that one..
    b) i made the ann coulter comment, not ‘man’s voice.’ i’m a huge feminist and also a big fan of hers. and while the two concepts may seem mutually exclusive, they’re not…i know, i know, i’m a fucking paradox.
    c) i’m not sure where you got the 10 year timeframe as an adequate marker of women’s freedom, but i will offer you this: women will never be free. neither will men. we’re slaves to our own biology and while women will always get dickmatized, men will forever seek out the elusive vagina of youth. sorry to get all sisyphus up in your piece, but evolution predisposes a certain gendered hamster wheel as the metaphor for life.
    focus on the last two lines and don’t get depressed:

38. Flora says:

A. I didn’t say it was only through men, nor did I imply it.
    B. Sorry for mistaking you and MansVoice. It’s not a big deal though.
    I haven’t read much on Ann, but thus far, she just seems… nevermind, I’m too tired to explain.
    C. Haha woops, got decade and century mixed up. My mistake. Okay, replace “free” with “equal.”
    Why would the last two lines depress me? You’re a stranger on the internet. I think you’re taking this way too seriously.

39. Flora says:

Ahh damn, I don’t know if you meant offense to me on the “don’t get depressed part.” But that was an interesting link, so thanks. And you’re right, some things never change.

40. kate says:

some people get really depressed by camus, hence the warning.
    the implication in using that quotation about ‘women behind great men’ is pretty clear. i won’t give you a pass on that one. i will allow that you had good intentions in referencing it.
    if you should reference it in the future be sure to back it up with solid examples like this:
    salome inspired some of the greatest works of art and literature through men like rilke and nietzsche, the latter of whom wrote ‘thus spake zarathustra’ (arguably his greatest work?) after having his marriage proposal rejected by the inimitable lou. rilke called out for her on his deathbed. several men attempted (and completed) suicide when she rebuffed their advances. if you’re going to make mention of women behind great men, salome states your case. she also refutes your case in that her own work was respected in and of itself during a zeitgeist that precluded extensive female involvement in academia. i sound like a pretentious twat, sorry…
    ps–she was pretty banging too, which i’m sure helped:

41. Flora says:

What it means to me is what supports every great man is a great woman. Without a great woman, there can be no great man. And I don’t mean just by getting pregnant because good raises children to be good (in this case, the boys that become men), and evil raises evil. The most important factor in this instance is the woman.

42. darwinfish says:

sweet zombie jesus! Every single post here makes me lose all faith in humanity…ok, that was long ago…
    To all the males who are trying to claim the inventions and works or others as belonging to your gender: go do something yourself. You don’t own anything because you share a broken chromosome with someone. You’re probably so useless you need the accomplishments of others to prop up your self-esteem. I love the attacking of other feminist men as girly boys: what, you like to claim other men’s accomplishments as your own, but these men actually include the girly men and quite a few ‘fags’ who you despise?
    To everyone who says “oh it’s just a joke”: yes it is unfortunate that people use the cover of humor to be a raging asshole. I suppose it’s manly and awesome to laugh at racist jokes too when you’re not the target of them and dumb enough to be unable to see the injustice being done. What makes chauvinist jokes sincerely funny to many women is the fact that the woman being made fun of could not possibly be themselves. However, the teller is not actually excluding those incredulous women from the joke and is therefore an ignorant fuckwit, along with those who defend him (or her actually).
    To the few women: sharpen your debating skillz. I’m sick of being mistaken for a guy online because I’m not pithy and sensitive. “Behind every great man…” go fuck yourself: phrases aren’t evidence. The fact that men run the globe and it’s a complete disaster: that’s evidence. It’s not your opinion, but the truth of your words, that matters.
    If we’re such worthless stupid whores, why is it that men kill each other over us? oh I know, it’s a conspiracy plotted by women! They MAKE men do it by teasing! What, are you 12? I learned a fun fact in psych of crime the other day too: by self report men prostitute themselves more than women. So who is supposed to be a dumb whore?
    Why are there now more women enrolled in universities than men? you didn’t want to play with us so you took your ball and ran home? That’s essentially what the male chauvinist does: they can’t compete with other men and women at being intelligent, compassionate, humans so they run to the safe house of ‘manliness’…a world of immature fools who fear change and competition and yearn for the good old days of wife beating, witch burning, and killing each other over stupid shit.

43. kate says:

i don’t know if i agree flora. there’s this whole idea about sublimating one’s libidinal energies into something non-perverted and socially acceptable. like why child molesters become priests, albeit ineffective and unethical ones. because although they attempt celibacy and devotion to god as alternatives to pedophilia-oriented depravity, it’s still just a shitty attempt. more often than not (and i have no empirical evidence apart from working for the catholic church to back me up on this one), they end up diddling the altar boys with reckless libidinal abandon..
    i guess my point is that you’re somehow equating gender interdependency with success, which i think is bullshit. in the words of chuck palahniuk, “art never comes from happiness,” and he meant this in a romantic sense. a gender interdependent sense. gender interdependency and happiness (of course if we’re understanding it from some sort of normed dysfunctional intimate communication paradigm), haven’t received much support in the literature. if you use my example from above, it was nothing short of heterosexual intimate discord that inspired nietzsche to write his most influential work. i think kinsey felt the same way..
    most importantly, you’re relegating women to a secondary status. while on some level i may agree that evolution predisposes this disparate social inheritance, i think my agreement with you sort of undermines what you’re trying to say. men take precedence, but their precedence necessitates the precursor of greatness in woman as a support system. but only as a support system. power lesbians would tell you to eat that one..plus the whole thing about getting knocked up… like reproducing babies and rearing them either well or poorly is what leads to greatness in man as determined by woman. well freud would agree with you here, and i’m a big fan of freud so maybe i concede.
    here’s a super-fuct quote from nietzsche which would be better placed in the blog about BPD, but whatever:
    “What is good? — All that heightens the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself in man.
    What is bad? — All that proceeds from weakness.
    What is happiness? — The feeling that power *increases* — that a resistance is overcome.[…]”
    if you’re at all into gender & power dynamics you see where the root of all this discord originates. happiness is tenuous..

44. Doubt Fish says:

You actually know far, far less than you think you know, girly. For example, you don’t look clever or revolutionary with your little corruption of my namesake or by calling my chromosome broken. Accept it, girly-girl, there are indeed some, and in fact many things that men have that women do not. Father nature intended there be two absolute sexes – and so far, feminine traits such as a lack of social skillz – perhaps due to a pampered upbringing – a sense of entitlement, and a tendency to embrace blatant consumerism more readily than the beer-swilling broken-chromosome men.
    “To the few women: sharpen your debating skillz. I’m sick of being mistaken for a guy online because I’m not pithy and sensitive.”
    No, you’re not. You make sure you constantly remind others that you are not an unlikeable man, you’re just another unlikeable girly. I’ve had enough of my good posts being pushed off by your bullshit, I say more in one sentance than you can say in one of your prick-swallowing bitch-moanings.

45. Amber says:

Hey Dr. Rob, did you expect this post to cause this much of an uproar?
    I think it’s great! :o)

46. j says:

ha haa, look at all these silly responses. I love when people get upset over obvious sarcasm…I mean come on, this guy’s name is Dick. It speaks volumes about ones character when one responds in the way various people have about this post 😛

47. Mike says:

Wow I know I shouldn’t be laughing but I really just don’t care. That was hilarious and I feel that this man is a comedic genius. It’s like Andy Kaufman, you have to live the joke to pull it off and I haven’t laughed so hard in weeks. I’m book marking his page.

48. Jenna says:

I perfer your actual blogs instead of big ads for other blogs; although I see on his he also had a article and liked back to you. I’m sure this will boost your traffic, but probably not with people who will enjoy your writing.

49. JP says:

I keep coming back to the comments because they’re quite amusing to me. It’s shocking that some people still believe that there is no difference between genders. There are huge differences between the behavior of males and females. That being said, I also don’t think that anyone can conclude which gender is superior…they’re just different. On another note, I think it’s much easier to get a point across when you don’t use the words “skillz” “girly-girl” or “gurlz”. Proper English (and complete sentences) go a long, long way…